Diverse but truly unique and dazzling, Villa The Old Lime Kiln, was indeed once upon a time a limekiln that played a huge role in the lives and needs of the Santorinians.
In recent days, following the devotion and efforts of its owners, their love for their island, their respect to traditions and their wish to honour the past, this magnificent and extraordinary place has been restored and converted to a one of a kind luxury villa.
Villa The Old Lime Kiln is located at Pyrgos Kallistis which literally translates to “the tower of the prettiest one”. A magnificent location that has nothing to be jealous of the worldly areas of Oia, Fira, Imerovigli, Firostefani and Akrotiri.
Santorini Villa The Old Lime Kiln is an artful conception offering to its guests a stay full of flair, gusto, majestic views of the Aegean Sea and above all absolute privacy since it stands on its own private land of 10,000 square meters which is a rare find in Santorini.
The Old Lime Kiln is split into two semi-independent dwellings and offer three exquisite and stylish bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms that privacy keeps dominating since they enjoy some distance apart. The first abode comprises one master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a second double bedroom with ensuite bath with shower as well as an open minimal space with the living area and the kitchen all dressed in bright white, while splashes of orange are making a special statement in the kitchen. A little further on is the Cave Suite that covers a space of 80 square meters comprising another master bedroom along with a private living area and mini kitchen.
As for the outdoors… utterly alluring and captivating, with the pristine pool, the sun loungers that are always laid onto the deck and the stunning views.
Everything at Villa The Old Lime Kiln is setting the mood for a sensational stay.
Copyright © Bliss in Reach. All Rights Reserved.
- Majestic views of the Aegean Sea
- Minimal Design Spaces Indoors and Outdoors
- Two Living Areas with Sea Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Al Fresco Dining and Chill-Out Areas
- Bedroom 1: On the Ground Floor – 1 Queen Size Bed with Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Private Entrance, Spacious Veranda, Sea View
- Bedroom 2:On the Ground Floor – 1 King Size Bed, Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Private Entrance, Veranda, Sea View
- Bedroom 3: On the Ground Floor – 1 Queen Size Bed , Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Private Entrance, Private Living Area, Terrace, Sea View
- Private Pool overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Dockstations for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Beach and Pool Towels
- Air-Condition Units in All Rooms
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Spacious Gardens
- Private Parking Areas
- Villa Manager
- Personal Welcome & Refreshments upon arrival at the Villa
- Property Orientation
- Concierge Assistance
- House Cleaning – Daily
- Change of Linen & Towels -Daily
- Pool & Garden Care
A La Carte
- Private Chef
- Airport Transfers
- Private Guided Tours & Cruises
- Grocery Shopping
- Massage, Spa & Beauty Treatments
- Weddings, Parties, Events
- Special Decorations
- Santorini Airport: 5 km – Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport
- Athinios Port: 6 km
- Fira Town: 2.5 km
- Beach: 6 km
- Maximum 6 Guests
- Check-in: 15:00hrs
- Check-Out: 10:00hrs
- Non-Smoking in the Interiors
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (upon request)