INAOSSIEN Limited, owners and operators of the website blissinreach.com (we or us) take the privacy of your information very seriously and we are committed to safeguarding it. In this policy, we explain how your personal information will be used and treated.
We use Google Analytics to gather statistics on usage of the Websites. Google may aggregate data it collects from its various services including Google Analytics, Google Maps and other Google services. All website users acknowledge and accept that we have no control over Google’s data collection.
Collecting Personal Information
We will collect, store and use the following information:
- Information that you provide to us when making a request or contact us via our website in anyway;
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including your details, email, the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address; and
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
Use of this Information
Information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- supply to you services requested through the website;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing risk).
Security of Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password – and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer;
The website is owned and operated by INAOSSIEN Limited
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07126060 and our registered office is at 11/12 Hallmark Trading Centre, Fourth Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0LB, United Kingdom.
You can contact us:
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using the email address published on our website.